- A person or thing of a specified kind that one has to deal with
- someone who pays for goods or services
- A person or organization that buys goods or services from a store or business
- “Customer”, produced by Carvin & Ivan, is the second single from singer Raheem DeVaughn’s from his album Love Behind the Melody. It is also Raheem’s most popular single & highest charting single on the Billboard 100, currently peaking at number 78.
- A customer (also known as a client, buyer, or purchaser) is usually used to refer to a current or potential buyer or user of the products of an individual or organization, called the supplier, seller, or vendor. This is typically through purchasing or renting goods or services.
- veranda: a porch along the outside of a building (sometimes partly enclosed)
- A balcony, esp. a platform or upper floor, projecting from the back or sidewall inside a church or hall, providing space for an audience or musicians
- spectators at a golf or tennis match
- A room or building for the display or sale of works of art
- A collection of pictures
- a room or series of rooms where works of art are exhibited
- Scanty underpants
- The bikini or two piece is a women’s swimsuit with two parts, one covering the breasts, the other the groin and, optionally, part or all of the buttocks, leaving an uncovered area between the two. It is often worn in hot weather, while swimming or sunning.
- A very brief two-piece swimsuit for women
- a woman’s very brief bathing suit
- an atoll in the Marshall Islands; formerly used by the United States as a site for testing nuclear weapons
It was actually part of a promotion where if you spent £100 before the 3rd April in any of the shops you could get 3 nights free accommodation in one of 180-or-so hotels in the UK. We ended up spending £144 today so my parents are planning a short break somewhere, even though the bulk of the money spent was on stuff for me (new pair of shoes and a new suit).
Customer Supplied Walnut and Maple